Tuesday 2 September 2008

What do you Remember.....

...of your childhood? Children being the theme for One Powerful Hour. I chose to do a piece which incorporates items which I relate to childhood - music, messy hands, daisy chains, playing in the garden.

This is made by first stamping the music background and attaching a photo on top. I then layered with stamps and punched flowers.

I used two Woodware punches to make the flowers, punching out different sizes and layering to get a multi petal flower and finishing the centre with Stickles.
I stamped the hands with a Stamps Away stamp and then added glossy accents to enhance them, making them slightly raised and highlighted. Then I added stickles around the edge of the photo to complete.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH she is fabulous and I love how you incorporated things that you associate with childhood. The hands are perfect I love that you 3D'ed them!

Thanks for taking the challenge!

joanne wardle said...

this is gorgeous. I really love it. the messy hands are just wonderful

Elisabeth said...

How creative!! I love the mesh of childhood associations!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Messy hands and playing in the garden...I still do those things! It's been awhile since I've made a daisy chain though. I love this piece and the happy memories it's brought up!