Friday 3 October 2008

Elements of Fall

Autumn is a popular theme at this time of year, with yet more challenges being set around it. For SPA this week I have taken the colours of Autumn and elements of Halloween to create my postcard. I used a range of different stamps, three stamped onto the background and the tree stamped separately and added with foam pads to raise it off the surface. I added glossy accents to parts of the stamped images for detail.

I also used halloween based images for Small World of Inchies, however this is slightly late for their challenge, as this week has been a bit crazy and the end has been a long way from sight!!! Still two days to now try and catch up with everything else! I used the same ranges of stamps and colours for these inchies and again added glossy accents as detail.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW very cool looking.Great job!

Anna Banana said...

Hi Sally,
I really like all those scrolly stamps you used on your card - the cat, bat and leaves all coordinate so well with that tree! Are they a set? I'm curious to know who makes them.

The colors you used are really nice too!! Great for Halloween :)

Anna Banana - SBS 24

Sandy said...

Wow Sally an amazing set. Love the colors and the design.

Anonymous said...

That cat is very cool and I love the layout of this card - great job!

Kathy W said...

cool, the embossing really makes the card

Leona said...

sally these are great i love them especially the colours they are great so indian summer actually... hugs leona x

Chrissy D said...

What a great card featuring all of the different things of fall! Looks great! TFS!