Thursday 16 October 2008

Ophelia

This is the theme this week for TMTA. This is my take on Ophelia. I stamped the face first and then masked it out to stamp the background texture image on top. I then punched a range of flowers from those leftover pieces of paper from other projects, used white pen to add detail and glued them in place. I finished with a small pink heart punch. Hope you like the end result.
There are so many different interpretations that can be made of Ophelia, it was hard to pick just one!

10 comments:

Kathy W said...

cool card

Unknown said...

beautiful once again! I love the patterned flowers!

Unknown said...

I like this very Arty

Wendie

Patti Edmon Artist said...

Love your interpretation! Very cool.

~*~Patty S said...

your Ophelia is lovely!

Angie C said...

Such a beautiful piece of art

Deborah said...

A lovely Ophelia. I love the way you have focused right onto her face.

Letizia said...

Very beautiful card!

Nancy B said...

I like the one color card and then the colorful embellishments on top. Very pretty ATC.

Ed said...

Absolutely gorgeous !!!