Wednesday 15 October 2008

Spooky Part 2

As promised here is the second part of my Spooky uploads. This is a project I was asked to complete for Scrapbook Sisters. I was given a Melissa Frances tag box with fold out book and asked to create a piece around the theme of halloween. This was the end result:
















I had fun creating this and have crammed in many different techniques and products. I used orange and black cardstock and patterned halloween paper by Karen Foster: Hodge Podge; stamps by Inkadinkado, Stamps Away and Autumn Leaves; Quikkutz skeleton; embossing paste in black; various chalk eyes, Stickles, Stazon and embossing powders; ribbons; and Glossy Accents.
If you have not tried altering anything, I recommend you have a go, it is great fun, adictive and anything goes.......

4 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh those are perfect for Halloween! Wonderful! TFS!

Unknown said...

This is lovely, well not lovely spooky, but you know what I mean,

Wendy

Unknown said...

This was wickedly cool! How fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh...this is so cool! Wonderful Job!