Tuesday 28 October 2008

Tones of Blue

Tones of one colour is the theme for Make A Moo this week. I chose to use varying shades of blue for this one. I used an offcut of a painting I did a while ago - the background colours were shades of blue. I then stamped on top in Midnight Blue Stazon using a Tim Holtz stamp, addinghighlights in white pen. On top are squares of glass I cut when at Uni - I never throw anything away, if you couldn't tell!! - and added alcohol inks to the back and drew in white paint pen on the other, then attached them using glossy accents.

Those odds and ends always come in handy at some point - I used to drive my parents mad with the way I kept everything and still do no doubt!! Happy creating.

2 comments:

Femmy said...

fantastic!!!!

Anonymous said...

Both are absolutelty gorgeous.