Friday 21 November 2008

Cute

Is the theme over at SMWI&T, and what cuter than my great reindeer stamp. I love the expression on his face! I stamped two inchies with his face at different angles, added colour with markers and then added stickles to highlight specific areas. Hope you like the end result.

Right, off to the next thing...
This week has been so busy and is not set to calm down until the end of the weekend, everything always seems to come around at once! Looking forward to my night out and my day scrapping tomorrow at a CROP held by Scrapbook Sisters.

3 comments:

Leona said...

Sally gorgeous as usual here hun........

Also sally i have an award for you over on my blog!

Unknown said...

LOL iagree too cute

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

Sally i love these!!! They are so cute!!! The reindeer is indeed very funny and cute!!