Thursday 20 November 2008

Food....

Glorious Food!

I really do think I have an addiction for chocolate - anyone else out there share that sentiment?? For TMTA I chose to hand draw my ATC this week as I found I do not have much craft stash around that theme, and what is better than chocolate! I hand drew my chocolate coated cake and added colour with markers, using a water brush to blend it out. Once dry I added stickles to really give it that sticky feel and added this great little quote I came across, which also meets the theme over at Arty Girlz. Think I might have to go see if I have any chocolate in the house now...

11 comments:

Leona said...

I do agree with the quote though lol chocolate sings for me lol and the atc is great hun..

Kathy W said...

yum, I lick that frosting right off!

Unknown said...

I agree with the qoute totally!

Anonymous said...

Great texture! Wonderful ATC!

Nancy B said...

Oh yeah, I love chocolate too! Love your hand drawing and the saying!

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is absolutely yummy.
Gorgeous ATC.

kimic said...

Yummy.... It looks delicious....
Wonderful ATC.

I'm free of the abuse said...

Hi there,
I was doing my first random blog hop posting and found your awesome blog! So, I linked to you in my blog. I really love this card! :)
Blessings
Susan
Lil' Bit of Ink

Julie Allain said...

Wonderful creation as always Sally an yes Chocolate definitely sings in my house lol

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz

Julie x

Crissi Harvey said...

oh yum looks good enough to eat i like the quote money deffinatly talks and chocolate sings a sweet song .

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

eclectic works said...

Great texture! I Love how you made the chocolate look on this piece. You did a marvelous job!

Esmeralda