Sunday 30 November 2008

Snow Is Falling....

Well, it did last weekend, but no snow today, just very cold and windy. I got up early to go do my Christmas shopping at Bluewater, thought I was early - but my, was it busy! And after all that, found a real lack of inspiration in the shops and left with hardly anything bought!!

Anyway, the theme this week over at TYI is snow, so I created this tag by layering a patterned paper onto an inked piece of card and added some EP to make the snow shine, then stamped the wording onto cream card in blue and added EP to the edges. I then added this to the main tag with a snowflake brad and added two cream snowflake eyelets to complete. It would look good on my Christmas pressies - once I find something good to buy!



5 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

This is gorgous I love the background. I have visited your blog before it is great. Pascale :)

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this beautiful! I love the background! So pretty! TFS!

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful tag for the challenge and I love your background - thanks for joining us at TYI this week
Hugs
kath
xxxxxx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous background and love the icy colours! That sentiment stamp is just great too!
I know what you mean about Xmas shopping my shopping mojo packed up and left weeks ago - I'm gonna be running round at the last minute, I just know it!!
Thanks for joining us again!

Dawn

Anne said...

Wow Sally, you have a fab blog! I love your artwork, especially the art raffle face, how cool is that! And your moo monkeys are brilliant! But I do love your tag for this weeks' theme - that stamp is gorgeous! Thank You so much for playing along with us! ;o) xx