Tuesday 3 March 2009

That Star Quality

Audrey Hepburn is a film legend, and the centre of attention for TMTA this week. I created by ATC by hadn writing the names of films she starred in across the background in fineline pen. I then chalked the edges and printed an image of Audrey Hepburn on acetate to layer on top. It is held in place using a brad.

Time now to go finish prepping for tomorrow's work day, andto try and ignore the howling wind and lashing rain that is filling the skies around me. What a miserable day it has been, no sign of sun or that spring feeling today! Good job I 'pruned' the plants in my garden at the weekend! Here's to better, warmer weather soon...

8 comments:

AliMayes said...

That's an absolutely beautiful ATC of an absolutely beautiful woamn.
Ali xx

Unknown said...

OHHHH very Andy Warhol. I lovve it!

Kristen H said...

This is really cool. I love your writing, making the background with her list of movies. Clever idea.

Linda said...

Very stunning piece of art Sally :)

Dragon said...

This is just so beautiful and so CLEVER!!
Frankie
xx

Shelly Koskinen said...

I really like this. Great job!

~*~Patty S said...

very classy card for Audrey!

karen said...

Love the idea of the acetate over the top. Nice one Sally.